Your safety is paramount:
The Artisan Collective Fairs have been curated to ensure we can deliver a wonderful day out with your safety in mind.
We want you to have a great day out, enjoying your visit with confidence knowing we have the safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff at our highest priority.
We plan to operate under the industry’s All Secure Standard – a comprehensive set of guidelines to ensure that our events are operating under Covid secure measures. The following precautions will be taken to give you peace of mind.
How we will keep you safe:
- Pre booking is essential, within a preferred arrival time, including for National Trust members. This ensures we can manage the number of people on site and reduces queuing and contact with staff at the entrance.
- The event site has been laid out to make it easier to navigate around whilst maintaining appropriate social distancing
- There will be frequent and enhanced cleaning of public areas, seating areas, toilets and high touch points around the venue
- Queue management will be operating to avoid congestion and we request that all visitors observe appropriate social distancing within them
- In line with government guidance at time, face coverings may be required in busy areas, however we do understand that this may not always be possible for all visitors. We recognise that there are circumstances preventing people from wearing a face covering and, being mindful and respectful of this, staff will not challenge or ask for evidence from visitors who advise that they cannot wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities will be provided and we encourage all visitors and exhibitors to regularly utilise them
- Please try not to touch products unless you intend to buy them
- Contactless payment will be encouraged (along with contactless ticket scanning)
- Exhibiting companies will be asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure in line with government guidance
- It’s vital that we all follow the guidance outlined in order to protect ourselves and those around us. We ask you to therefore follow the government advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to an event if you feel at all unwell. Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste Anyone in a high-risk category should refer to the Government guidance before deciding to travel
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, we will respectfully ask you to leave.
- As any guideline or regulation changes this list will be updated and the most recent details added
How you can help:
- Wherever possible, ensure you follow public health guidelines whilst in public
- Practise appropriate social distancing from fellow visitors, exhibitors and staff wherever possible
- Use the hand-sanitiser and/or wash hands regularly throughout your visit
- Please do not visit if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- There will be no cloakroom facilities so we suggest that you avoid bringing large bags or excess oversized carry items as you will be required to keep all your own items on your person
- To ensure we practise appropriate social distancing there may be increased waiting times and queuing throughout various aspects of your visit. We ask you to be as patient as possible