Make the most our of your day OUT
Planning your day in advance will help you see everything you want to see, and get the best experience. We’ve pulled together some of the essentials to help you.
- Book tickets in advance to SAVE: Tickets in advance cost less, book here. There will be tickets available on the day.
- If you have booked tickets but have a query or cannot find them, click here to log into your See Tickets account where you will be able to view and print your tickets, or bring as digital tickets on your smart phone. (Ticket booking reference required)
- Make sure you’re free of symptoms before travelling: Before travelling to the Show, we kindly ask that you, or any member of your party, do not attend if displaying Covid symptoms, have been asked to self-isolate or live with an individual who has symptoms of COVID-19. Further information on our Covid commitment can be found here >
- Beaulieu’s Visitor Safety Promise: Beaulieu has been awarded the ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard from Visit Britain which means they are following Government and industry Covid-19 safety guidelines. Their Visitor Safety Promise can be found here >
- Dress for the weather: The Fair will take place outside at Beaulieu plus the visitor attractions. Please check the weather before you travel.
- View the Pocket Map in advance: to plan everything you want to see and do. Click here >
- Pack a Facemask: Consider following Government advice and wearing a mask in our indoor spaces.
- Check the time on your ticket before travelling: Please arrive from the time stated on your ticket: 10am, 12pm or 2pm. Remember, 2pm entry tickets exclude access to Beaulieu’s motoring attractions and Monorail.
- Browse the exhibitors online in advance: and get your gift list ready
- Festive timetables: Explore timings for the Festive Bandstand partnered by Wave 105fm, Beaulieu Warbler carols (1pm and 3pm daily) and Father Christmas’ appearances. Note that Palace House opens from 11am each day
- Plan your travel: The postcode for your satnav is SO42 7ZN or take Junction 2 of the M27 and follow the brown and white tourist signs to Beaulieu and our visitor entrance. You can park your car for free in their designated car parks. Be animal aware and read the National Park Authority advice for New Forest Drivers. How to get to the Christmas Fair
- Frequently asked questions: You may find answers to specific queries here. For anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
And finally, check our Top Ten Highlights of the fair.
Have a great day out!