We’re delighted to welcome you to the first Artisan Collective Christmas Fair at Beaulieu. Use this pocket map to ensure you see and do everything on your day out, from shopping and street food to all Beaulieu’s attractions and even meeting Santa himself. Check out our top 10 fair highlights:
- Christmas Shopping: Tick friends and family off your list with gifts galore from artisan makers and producers in the beautiful grounds of Beaulieu.
- Santa Sightings: Whilst his sleigh is in for an essential service, Santa will make appearances through the day in Mr Toad’s car from Beaulieu’s classic car collection.
- Bond in Motion: Featuring iconic cars, gadgets and costumes from the latest 007 film, find this acclaimed new exhibition in the National Motor Museum†.
- Festive Bandstand: Partnered by Wave 105.2fm, the bandstand in the heart of the outdoor festive area features Adam Christopher-Rhys and The Santa Babies.
- Carols and Hot Toddies: Setting the festive scene, pick up a hot chocolate or mulled wine and enjoy carols from the Beaulieu Warblers (1pm and
3pm each day).
- A Victorian Christmas: Ignite your Christmas spark in Palace House, with its stunning decorations, welcoming log fires, and a Christmas tree in
- Trips on the Monorail: Little kids and big kids alike will enjoy bird’seye-views of the Beaulieu grounds on this mile-long monorail†.
- Little Beaulieu: Children can let off steam clambering around a wooden replica of Palace House, spruced up with seasonal decorations.
- Shop Local: From tea and shortbread to candles and ceramics, uncover a treasure trove of artisan makers and producers from Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
- Al-Fresco Treats: Warm up with delicious street food and a festive tipple at the bar, before you head back in for more shopping!
† 2pm tickets exclude access to the National Motor Museum, Bond in Motion – No Time To Die exhibition, World of Top Gear, On Screen cars, and The Monorail.